Cats continuously need adequate care. Unfortunately, sometimes, their owners cannot do this. Should you leave your cat with a friend in your house, let the cat be alone and just have your friend stop by to come in, play and feed the cat, or send the cat to a cattery? Temporary housing for cats is for the safety, health and well-being of your feline friend when you go on holiday, when moving houses, when you need to stay in the hospital and even during building work in your house. Put your cat in a cat boarding Sydney West has available for cat lovers and owners today who pride themselves on the care they give to cats entrusted to them.
There is nothing more heartbreaking for cat lovers than leaving their cats. It is even more depressing if they have to leave them, even temporarily, when they’re just kittens. Being escape artists make it impossible to bring them conveniently along. Experts conclude that the best time to get your cat used to a cattery is for you to start them young. Kittens readily adapt. You can book a test night in a well-managed cat boarding in Sydney West today.
Needs of Cats Provided by a Good Cattery
Experienced catteries know that cats, just like humans, need comfort, a good diet, grooming and playtime.
As adorable as they are, they are not sociable. A reputable cat boarding Sydney West has today for cat lovers is aware that cats don’t interact well because of their independent nature. Introducing your cat to other cats needs careful planning and may show positive results after weeks or months. Brawls are frequent for territorial cats and thus bite wounds, severe eye injuries, disease transmission and stress from bullying are common. Because of this, catteries separate cats. If possible, bring your cat’s own bed, bowl or blanket to help her feel secure. Quality catteries take these factors into consideration and make sure that all is easy, safe and okay for you and your feline friend.
Experienced Sydney West cat boarding staff know that for cats, mental stimulation is therapeutic. What does this mean? Seen a cat watching from a window? There is nothing that they enjoy doing more.
It’s part of cats’ nature to move. We all know no animal can climb, run, jump, stalk and run gracefully, skillfully and simultaneously than they do. Cats get depressed if they can’t do these.
Just like people, cats are prone to having their health compromised. The best cat boarding Sydney West has now for concerned cat lovers injects with vaccination upon boarding.
So, you see a top-notch cat boarding Sydney West has today that customers can leave their cats with peace of mind, does not only have medical help but does weight checks, visually inspects their cats, has a private enclosure for every cat, does brushing, interacts with cats and gives playtime in a room with windows. They are also veterans in this field.
How hard can it be, right? Just stick your cat in a carrier and drive around. As we all know, cats can be very persistent and stubborn when it comes to changing locations because they are the type to be content with just chilling out in their own comfy corner every time. But there are instances where you need to travel and you can’t leave your precious pet to just any cat boarding Sydney or any part of Australia has today. Fortunately, proper preparation is the answer to make for you and your pet’s perfect vacation or travel together. Here are some basic practices that you need to know on how to travel with your cat without any stress:
Preparations Before the Trip
· Pack every basic necessity for your cat including plastic food and water bowls, favorite cat toys and food, kitty litter and scoop, catnip and bottles of your own tap water in a box. If you’re planning on just putting your pet in any cat boarding in NSW or any part of Australia, then you don’t need to bring the following as the carers already provide these necessities.
· Ask your trusted vet about the facts on your destination with your cat. Specific requirements like vaccination, weather types, and the diseases prevalent there are information you must know so you can be prepared. Also, in air travel, you need to have a health certificate for your cat. Make sure to ask this from your vet.
· You need to prepare a leash and cat carrier that is comfortable for your cat. It must be well-ventilated and big enough since cats are prone to motion sickness. It is also cruel to not mind the situation of travel for your cat. It can cause them to get very agitated that you will wish that you should’ve went and put your cat in any cat boarding Sydney has today for your pet’s well-being.
· Make sure you search your next location for emergency vet clinics and hotels that allow cats. You can also explore places with cat boarding Sydney or any locations has so if you need to have a meeting for a few days, you can let your cat stay there instead of your hotel room. Also ask on the specific deposits or charges, weight restrictions, rules on having your pet in the room and the number of animals allowed.
· Feed your cat about four hours before you hit the road. The possibilities of motion sickness will make them vomit if the food they ate hasn’t settled yet.
· We all know that our cats have preferences with their toys and beds. That is because the familiar smell of home is present. Even those cheap cat boarding in NSW services require the cat owners to bring things that remind them of home. Bring that old blanket and stuffed bear for your cat to lounge in for them to feel more comfortable in leaving.
· Place the cat carrier where your cat can still see you. Make sure it’s secured tightly so as to not lurch forward and move often while you stop and drive.
Cat owners in Sydney seem to have the same dilemma – where to safely leave the pets when they are away! When it comes to cat boarding Sydney offers the best accommodation for the furry felines. The pet owners can rest assured that their cats are cared for, attended to and even loved as they are home away from home.
Just like children, cats are considered as members of the family. They need to be fed regularly, bathed constantly, cuddled and even entertained and provided with enough leisure and entertainment. Therefore when in Sydney cat boarding and facilities are considered priorities. A responsible pet owner will ensure that he/she is aware of the best cat boarding Sydney has to offer, so when sudden trips and vacations take place there will be a reliable place to leave the cats.
Here’s a quick guide to choosing excellent boarding for your cats:
Luxury cat boarding in Sydney usually has limited rooms for accommodation. Despite the large floor areas, rooms and other facilities, there is said to be a limited number of pets they accept. The reason for this is to ensure that every pet is given enough attention and that they are also as comfortable as can be. Booking these days can be done online. By filling up the online form, the reservation can be completed and confirmed. The basic information will be asked such as the cat breed, sex/gender, age, as well as the name of the owner, address and contact information. Afterwards, the type of accommodation, date of reservation and duration of the stay will also have to be specified. Booking a few weeks early is said to be ideal.
Cost of Accommodation
What type of accommodation do you have in mind? The cat boarding Sydney provides is usually categorized in two – apartment and verandah bungalows. Depending on the choice, the price will naturally vary. The first category is considered as the standard accommodation while the other one, the deluxe accommodation that is priced more expensively. Loyal customers who have been using the service for a while are also subject to discounts and extra freebies. Be reminded that the charges are not yet inclusive of medications such as injections, creams and tablets that may be needed during emergency situations. There is always an accommodation that can fit with the available budget, and always guarantee high-quality service.
Pick Up and Delivery
The best service providers are those that can assist the clients from the pick-up of the cats to the delivery. There are instances when the pet owner is in a rush and bringing the cat to the facility is even impossible. When this happens, the choice of cat boarding company must have the feature of this special service. Upon calling, they must be able to take the cats and bring them to the accommodation and at the same time, deliver them back home safely. This is the complete package that provides the most convenience to both the pets and the owner as well.